The administrator of your data is Escribo, headquartered at 17 Plebiscytowa Street, 40-035 Katowice, with tax ID number (NIP) 6282088373.
Why do we process your data?
Processing your data allows us to provide services, including maintaining your Account, processing your orders, contacting related to order processing, and sending marketing information (including newsletters).
- Performing the provision of services (including, order fulfilment, communication-related to order fulfilment, and billing). The basis for data processing in this case, if you are an Account holder, is Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO.
- To handle complaints and possible other claims. The basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, to secure information about your order history, communication with us and payments.
- For analytical or statistical purposes. The basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, to do financial and sales analysis for internal reporting and determine optimal directions for our development.
- For Versorium to direct marketing content to you. The legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, to deliver requested marketing communications, including newsletters containing information about current offers, promotions or contests. The processing of your data for this purpose is carried out only if you have consented to receive marketing communications (newsletters) by e-mail.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect such personal data as:
- Name and surname
- Residential address, mailing address, delivery address
- Tax Identification Number (NIP), if you wish to receive a VAT invoice
- E-mail address
- Phone number
How long will your data be stored?
Your data will be stored for 5 years for accounting purposes. Where the basis for processing your data is consent, your data will be processed until you withdraw it (for information on the basis for processing, see "Why do we process your data?" above). You may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, please send an email or letter to the address below, in the "How can you contact us?" section. Where will your data be stored? Your data will be processed in an IT environment, which means that it may also be temporarily stored and processed to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with making security copies, testing changes to IT systems, detecting irregularities or protecting against fraud and attacks.
What rights do you have?
- You can obtain information about how and to what extent we process your data and, in addition, a copy of your data. In case your request includes copies of your data you will help us by indicating a copy of what data you would like to receive. Versorium may charge a fee for second and subsequent copies, of which you will be notified. The fee will correspond to the cost of its preparation. You may request rectification of your data (if it has been incorrectly recorded or if it has changed), deletion (if there is no basis for Versorium to process it), or restriction of processing (if you want Versorium to process your data only to a limited extent, pending resolution of your objection or request for rectification, or if you want the data to be stored in connection with your claims).
- You may request that the data you have provided to us be transferred in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You can independently transfer the data you have received to an administrator of your choice. In addition, if technically feasible, with appropriate security standards, we can do this for you at your request.
- Możesz zażądać przekazania Twoich danych, które nam dostarczyłeś, w ustrukturyzowanym, powszechnie używanym formacie, nadającym się do odczytu maszynowego. Otrzymane dane możesz samodzielnie przekazać wybranemu przez siebie administratorowi. Ponadto, jeśli będzie to technicznie możliwe, przy zachowaniu odpowiednich standardów bezpieczeństwa, możemy na Twoje żądanie zrobić to za Ciebie.
- If the processing of your data by Versorium is carried out based on legitimate interest, you may object to such processing (for information on the basis for processing, see "Why do we process your data?" above. If you believe that our processing of your data violates your rights tell us about it. We try to respond to the comments and suggestions of our Users. You also have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority [in Poland - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (until May 25, 2018, called the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection)].
How can you contact us?
In any matter concerning the processing of personal data, you can contact us by sending a message to the following address:
- In person at the Escribo store, 17 Plebiscytowa St. in Katowice
- By calling 504 910 110